2012/02/03

Fuckin' bus.

I just hate waiting on the bus, you just have nothing to do ! And on Friday's I have to wait on the bus 2 hours after school. That sucks, seriously. 50 more minutes to go. Time would go faster if here would be someone with me. But waiting alone.. klsgdanjh svjdmgkbhs. I just wanna go home, eat, and then go to sleep. Would be really nice, but no, here I'm sitting alone in the classroom, waiting for the time to fly. I don't know how they've planned these bus-timetabels.. Because my school ends at 14:20, okey today like 14:00 because the older students had a fashionshow and some of my classmates was in the other show, that the beautificians had planned. We have "Open Doors" at out school tomorrow so I get to wake up 06:00 on a Saturday. If someone doesn't understand what I mean by "Open Doors", well it means that anyone can come and see what your school have to offer, like different professions. And our school had kinda a lot. Well anyway, that's how my weekend looks. But I think it's going to be nice and fun probably. You really get time to think about what you're going to write when you sit in a silent classroom :D. Oooh, 45min left. What should I do ! I have nearly nothing to do. Just being on Facebook and listen to people when they walk by. Though I bet no one is going to read this whole shit, it's getting pretty boring. I KNOW.
Here I am, at school. And I don't know wtf I'm doing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti