2012/09/24

MY LEGS!

Oh I'm so tired right now. This day has passed by so fast, I don't even remember what I did this morning. Well, 9:35 I went to school, little late as always.. hhmmhm. And then at the end of the day we had a photosession with the local band YAM! and that was nice, pretty cold though with the wind blowing. But pictures will come up later! :)
Then after school we came straight home and I started cleaning and going through my closet.. oh God how much clothes I have. So off to the secondhandshop tomorrow and rent a table! 
And at 19:00 we went off to our dancepractise. Now my muscles are so tired and my legs are really in pain :'> BUT THAT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT! 
Now I'm going to take a bath and just chill the rest of the night! Take care people.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti