2012/10/24

Change

I started to think about my past. And now I've noticed that I don't hate my look so much anymore, compared to what I did before. I'm more confident now. I don't know if it's because I'm older now or just because I've changed so damn much from how I was before. I can say, without lying, I've changed so damn much. And my personality has changed too, ever since I moved here. I guess it's good, for example. I'm still shy, but not as shy as I was before. Now I manage to talk to strangers, not always, but most of the time. I don't know why I'm writing about this, I just want to. I don't know and I don't think there's many people who are truly interested in my life, or what I'm writing about. But I just need to write this down. 
Moving here was the biggest change in my life so far I think. To become more independent and take care of your own stuff. Without mommy and daddy who's there all the time telling you what to do. I think I've managed pretty well. Some conflicts yes, but there always is. 
I just wanna write that I'm glad for who I am and who I've become. And I hope other people are too. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti