2012/11/19

Bored.

So I stole this list from my friends blog www.colorfulzombie.blogspot.fi CHECK IT OUT!
But yeah, I'm going to do this list now because I've nothing to do at work at the moment so. Let's start.
No 1: 
Your profilepicture which have most LIKES on Facebook.

No 2: 
A picture of a person who knows most about you.

No 3: 
A important person in your life.

No 4: 
A song that means a lot.

No 5: 
A picture from a time you miss.
No 6: 
4 pictures of you, 2 old and 2 new.

No 7:
Today's outfit.
 No 8: 
A picture from last summer.

No 9: 
My phones background.
No 10: 
A kiss or hug pic on you and somebody else.
No 11: 
Favourite quotes.

'If it's illegal to rock and roll,
then throw my ass in jail!' 
-Kurt Cobain

'If all you're doing is remembering the past,
there's something wrong with your life.'
-Nikki Sixx   
No 12: 
A picture that shows love.
No 13: 
A picture that makes you smile.
No 14: 
A picture of you and a grown up person.

No 15: 
A picture of you and someone in your family.

No 16: 
My phone.

No 17: 
Something you want for Christmas.
 
No 18: 
Your newest picture of you on Facebook.
No 19:
A picture of you from yesterday.
  SOME PICTURES ARE OLD(FROM LAST WEEK) BUT I'VE DID THIS THING IN PIECES SO.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti