2013/01/13

I think too much

I just have to say that this was the most boring weekend in a long time. Sitting by myself in the apartment watching all the seasons available online of Jersey Shore. When all my friends were doing something else or were elsewhere. So yesterday, or kinda the whole weekend, I did a lot of thinking. And I really mean a lot. I thought about everything, but most about last spring and summer.. that was when my life really started. And the people I was with, I miss everyone. Seriously, everyone. Without them my moving here wouldn't hav been that fun. But times change.. though you don't want them to. Last spring I thought my life would be almost perfect here but no, in the end it became a nightmare really. Stuff that I didn't want to happen did, I lost some important peiple. Abd I really regret the things I couldn't do then, but for some reason I could do now. I've changed. Thanks to last summer. But I would really like to hangout with you guys again. If you're reading this, you should know who you are. Love, the one you forgot.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti