2013/01/28

Thoughts

New week and I really hope that I get much done this week. I have a lot to do, and I just can't see how I'm going to manage everything in just one week. My head is kinda spinning and really confusing me, I really don't know what I want anymore. And I think it's about time for a bigger change in my life, I can't tell you what yet because I haven't planned it ready. Only my mom knows about it so that's why it's so supersecret. Let's just say, I'm about to take a big step! Or a huge step. 
When you start thinking about things, or I've realized, that we only think about ourselves. Not all the time. But I confess that the thought about what another person has been through isn't crossing my mind very often. And then I expect people to understand me, without knowing what I've been through. So I realized no one ever thinks about that, about my past, wondering 'what happened to her?' 
This is one of these times again when I wanna write down what I'm thinking. I don't expect anyone to read this whole text through, it just feels good to write things down, that you think are important. 
I also realized that I care too much about other people, even without them knowing it. And one of my biggest wishes is to get people to accept me for who I am. Because I'm kinda finding out who I really am right now. I think it's because of Jonas, my boyfriend. I'm just so much more social and open to more people, and I think that why it's him who brought out this side of me is because I know he loves me for who I am. Though there's times not everything's ok, but it's always like that. I've found a new side of myself and that's all that matters in the end. 
Maybe this is enough for today.. just writing about random things haha. 
I would wanna hear readers thoughts too if you have some similar opinions or situations like me, would be nice to read about them and find some understanding in this crazy world haha. In English, Swedish or Finnish!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti