2013/02/24

The weekend

"I decided to do a vlog after a long time, and I don't know what I could talk about. But today it's Sunday, and I think Sundays are boring and you have nothing to do on a Sunday. What do you do on a Sunday? Sitting at home having a hangover or not, and just being on the computer. My weekend was so boring, it didn't happen anything and it was a long time ago it was this quiet here, just sitting at my apartment watching movies and eating myself fat. Haven't done anything. I really don't have a specific subject for this vlog, I just wanted to do a video because I have nothing to write about or anything. And because I have the schoolcomputer at home I just wanted to do this. If anyone has any questions or wishes.. No I'm not going to say this again, because so far I haven't got that many questions or comments or anything so I'm not going to ask people to do that anymore. Now I'm going to watch Supernaturals newest episode. This was just a little unecessary thing. I just have to comment on my voice, when I'm talking to the camera it sound really weird. I don't sound like this when I'm talking finnish with my friends or at the store or anything.. this is so weird.. Or it's not my voice it's more like the way I talk and which words I'm using. Maybe I'll do this again sometime, though I'm not going to do this in English because it sounds so weird, but in Swedish it can appear a vlog! But I think I'm going to do this in Finnish. But for those readers who are English or understand English better than Finnish or Swedish I'll but subtitles or writing what I'm talking about in the same post. But now 5 minutes is over so I'm gonna go, BYE!!"

1 kommentti: