2013/07/15

Last week

I haven't got anything done, though I promised. Just don't feel the need to blog, but now I PROMISE I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. 

I can tell you about last week and stuff. Don't got any pictures or anything but anyway. My parents went to Denmark last week so me and my brother stayed home to take care of the house and the animals.

And on Friday I went out with the best people here in town, and I had so much fun. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed drinking this much! Thank you all for that! Drinking, dancing and enjoying life! Let's do it again sometime!

On Saturday I went to Jeppis to grab a coffee with Anna-Sara, it ended up with us going swimming in very cold water haha. Also saw Tekla after a loooong time, so it was very nice! I drove Anna-Sara to a party, and drove home. It was a nice chill day.

Nothing else has really happened. My parents are home and everything is kinda back to normal. Just waiting for the weekend. And next week is Jeppisdagan/Jaakon Päivät, and then the party is on.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti