2013/08/25

Weekend in Jeppis

I've spend this weekend in Jeppis once again.
On Friday I stayed at school overtime to finish my painting. There was also Fatma and Daniela, then they started to talk about this swedish musical, Riskzon, that was in Vasa this weekend. So we decided to go there and also invite Anna-Sara. I really wanted to see that musical, though I normally don't go to that kind of stuff, but one of my best friends Tekla was in it, so it was nice to go there and support her! She was great.
Though we had some complications on the way and we were late from the first act, it was really nice visiting Vasa after a long time.
On our way home the party was in the car haha, it was so much fun. Right after we arrived to Jeppis again, we went to the bar to socialize with people. Later me and Fatma went to O'learys to see this cool guy playing old rocksongs. Then I went to Fatmas to get some sleep, and then 5 in the morning I get a call, and then I went to Jonis.
That was one complicated night.
On Saturday I went to Kovjoki to pick up Amanda and from there to Nykarleby to check Juthbacka out and pick up Anna-Sara. We were at her parents place for a while just chilling then we went back to Jeppis and called Mikki, so then we met up Mikki and Eric. We drived around town and just had fun! It was nice to see them after a while. I went pretty early from there to Jonis to spend some time with him too.
Today I've been really lazy, didn't get out of bed before 16:00.. yay. Just before I started to drive home I visited Anna-Sara and her cutie cat. A little girltalk and then I was on my way home after a really fun weekend!
Now I'm just sitting here trying to do some schoolwork haha, in the middle of the night. Fun? NO.

PS. Sorry for not having so many pictures nowadays. My cameras object is broken so I can't use it! I will fix it soon though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti